*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

+17
deadly22sniper
Mr.Arked
heavyweather
Chris_Kampfgurke
Loki
Vincent
Jay Scott
DrHaX
BXV-[Tr]
Lovvi
Sincoza
Badraven
Quobbler
Spudjan
ExeTick
bJN.uk
Fuggut
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) Empty DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

Post by Fuggut Mon 2 Jul - 19:06:13

DayZ NwA Private Hive Server UTC-4

Current Version - 1.7.2.6
Beta Version - 96061

Administration Team

Main Admin - Fuggut
Main Admin - Exetick
Main Admin - Heavyweather

- Main Admins (Can Restart/Control the Server - In game Admin Rights, Also have access to FTP)
- Senior Admins (Can Restart The Server - In game Admin Rights)
- Junior Admins (In game Admin Rights)

Announcements

Last edited by Fuggut on Tue 11 Sep - 13:03:04; edited 25 times in total
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) Empty Re: DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

Post by bJN.uk Mon 2 Jul - 23:20:38

Network Issue Reopend @ 23.10 02/07/2012

It looks like were going to have intermittent problems for the next 24 hours please stand by while we doing everything we can to get this resolved.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing to your gaming we will do our best to get you back kicking ass asap.
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) Empty Re: DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

Post by ExeTick Tue 3 Jul - 11:36:40

Hive is still down. hopefully is comes up today.

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Spudjan Tue 3 Jul - 12:31:57

The servers will be unavailable for a few more hours, due to a maintenance on the Hive, ETA is around 4 PM GMT time. -DayzdevTeam
Spudjan
Spudjan

Registration date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spudjan Tue 3 Jul - 16:11:01

dayzdevteam Central server now stabilized after migration thanks to an huge efforts by Viper and Ander. Game servers may need to be restarted by admins.

Some good news finally. DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) 84414
Spudjan
Spudjan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 4 Jul - 11:55:46

bamp for email announcement. You also now need 94444 to play on our server :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Spudjan Wed 4 Jul - 13:40:01

Cheers for that mate. DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) 972817
Spudjan
Spudjan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Mon 9 Jul - 23:54:13

HFB Servers noreply@hfbservers.com
9:49 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Hello stefan lazenby,

The server 199.116.118.129:2302 has been detected as having an illegal server variable. This has been sent because either:

1. Your server has been passworded or locked.
2. You have changed the slot count of your server.
3. Your server is running without BattlEye.

Further infractions may cause your service to be terminated without refund.

Thanks,

HFBServers

What the hell is this all about? I have been working all day!? I've suspended all the sub-users until they can be more specific about this, did anyone password/lock the server? we could loose it you know >.<
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Tue 10 Jul - 0:00:11

The server was locked for a total of 3 minutes when it was updated to 1.7.2 as it was one of the first to be upgraded. It was getting hammered and causing the server to grind to a halt, hence why i temporarily locked and unlocked the server to stop the mass of connections f*****g over the HIVE sync.

If they want to contest it, point them directly to me.
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 10 Jul - 0:00:41

Ah right thanks BJ, need to tell them
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Tue 10 Jul - 0:02:34

I un-suspended the accounts, I was just super shocked the email said "Illegal" on it and I was like Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh s**t lol :D crapped myself Razz
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 11 Jul - 22:06:32

Bamp for server name update.
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Thu 12 Jul - 18:34:34

Fug, with the name change, has it changed our HIVE sync?

Hax was telling me earlier that everything (camp-based) had been wiped. It could be that it just needs rebooting in order to sync again, but the server service is currently stopped. I won't start it again as I don't know if you've been doing something and it's down for a reason?

x
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Thu 12 Jul - 18:40:08

The Hive is resetting everything what is outside the map. If you mean your base at blacklake, that was our group :3

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Registration date : 2012-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Badraven Thu 12 Jul - 18:44:32

its all gone qoubble tents and stuff inside i checked it...

Badraven

Registration date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Badraven Thu 12 Jul - 18:45:55

bJN.uk wrote:Fug, with the name change, has it changed our HIVE sync?

Hax was telling me earlier that everything (camp-based) had been wiped. It could be that it just needs rebooting in order to sync again, but the server service is currently stopped. I won't start it again as I don't know if you've been doing something and it's down for a reason?

x
can you place it back online?

Badraven

Registration date : 2012-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Thu 12 Jul - 18:53:12

Quobbler wrote:The Hive is resetting everything what is outside the map. If you mean your base at blacklake, that was our group :3

Quobble, don't worry, you don't know where our camps are lol

@Badraven, I won't bring it up until I'm happy that I know why it was offline.
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Thu 12 Jul - 19:21:02

I know that you have more than one camp. Its just a question of time, when we will find them :3

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Thu 12 Jul - 19:44:48

never.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovvi Thu 12 Jul - 20:25:14

server down, i want my money back
Lovvi
Lovvi

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Thu 12 Jul - 21:21:17

WAT MUNEH?
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Thu 12 Jul - 22:39:02

so when is the server coming back up?

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Thu 12 Jul - 22:40:30

ExeTick wrote:so when is the server coming back up?
THIS, I DIED EARLIER AND LOST MY SHIZ, NOW I GOT EVEN BETTER SHIZ AND A TENT, AND I WISH TO PLACE THIS TENT, SO THAT QUOBBLE CAN SPEND HIS LIFETIME LOOKING FOR IT AND NEVER EVER FIND IT.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 13 Jul - 0:56:24

Sorry guys, i've been working all day, I have no idea why the server is down, looking into it

As for your question BJ, I haven't touched the server all day, so its most likely something DayZ side or due to the name changes HFB has had to do.

edit:

I turned it back on, the server must be syncing with the hive as its loading our characters (or mine anyway) I think the server just wiped everything when HFB name changed everything the other day, thats my only explanation :S I can put in a ticket and ask why.
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Fri 13 Jul - 1:14:06

Nope fug, it's still dead.
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 13 Jul - 1:28:28

what do you mean its dead? I was playing on it 10 mins ago

I need to know what the problem is because no one is making sense...

The server is up, I know that I was playing on it and I have my gear

Are the tents missing? are vehicles missing? is it just stuff inside the tents missing?

Wat... I can ask them, but if a server restart doesn't fix the missing stuff, i'm sorry, but your stuff is gone, nothing I can do about it :(
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Fri 13 Jul - 1:55:42

I mean its completely gone, cant even find it on the server list
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DrHaX Fri 13 Jul - 9:40:26

F.Y.I. The server's name changed from DayZ 482 to US 482.
DrHaX
DrHaX

Registration date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Fri 13 Jul - 11:02:37

well that was nice to know Razz

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 13 Jul - 11:57:25

/facepalm omg guys I bumped this thread saying

Fuggut wrote:Bamp for server name update.

on Wednesday Razz

In my signature it says the new name and even on the original post! and it even shows on the CP Razz

You silly sausages
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Fri 13 Jul - 13:01:54

lol I didnt see that Razz

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 13 Jul - 14:24:52

Whoever is owning the server.
Please make a 5 minutes warn, before you restart the server. (saw this system on other servers).

The server is rebooting without any message. That is very annoying, because if you sit in a car and the server restarts, the car will be lost.

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 13 Jul - 14:28:46

im guessing since 2pm just went, that it was the scheduled restart Razz it says on the mod and is the only time the server will restart unless we write otherwise, and we do write if we force restart, otherwise its the server doing its stuff :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 13 Jul - 14:33:15

still, it would be better if there is a message saying :" Server restarting in 5 min, safe your stuff"

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 13 Jul - 14:37:58

Are you not capable of tracking time yourself? This is the first stage of deterioration kicking in. " be careful "
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 13 Jul - 14:42:21

fine, talking to a brick wall...

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Fri 13 Jul - 14:42:31

Quobbler wrote:still, it would be better if there is a message saying :" Server restarting in 5 min, safe your stuff"

As has already been said, the restart times are advertised, if you fail to keep track of time, not our problem...

Any unplanned restarts we do give fair-warning in advance.
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 13 Jul - 14:46:00

i'll try figure out a way to do that quobble, just im working soon, so maybe next server restart it'll do it :)
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 13 Jul - 14:58:38

thanks fuggut, because if you are ingame and really IN the game, you wont notice that its restart time^^

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 14 Jul - 0:43:30

Thanks to whoever is updating the server, I've been working like heck this week :S only had 1 day off haha XD

So yup, server updated and beta updated aswell :) still working on getting us a TS server and will work on that notice quobbler
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Sat 14 Jul - 8:41:03

And your getting a ts3 server for??

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 14 Jul - 8:51:04

For dayZ I guess
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat 14 Jul - 10:04:11

Don't know if it's relevant guys but here goes.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32151-1723-servers-not-running-hive-0621-or-newer/

Might fix the Ghillie/Camo issue if it hasnt already.

Loki

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Sat 14 Jul - 10:07:00

good to know loki :) thx for telling us^^

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Sat 14 Jul - 10:21:44

yea, dont wear them yet D: something bad will happen

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 14 Jul - 11:45:16

vincent wrote:And your getting a ts3 server for??

its for public use, not ours. Had alot of people PM me asking for one on the DayZ forums and I figured it might bring more people to our server since they removed global coms -nod-

-Edit

Alreet I have some news, Apparently some EU servers are now available, so i'm discussing getting us moved over there with them, they'll see what they can do without us having to order a brand new server.

As for automated messaging Quobble, they say they don't support that feature at the moment but will in the near future

also they now do TS servers attached to the actual server itself so I can get one of those if we want.

Our next server payday is July 25th which is already paid for -nod-
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat 14 Jul - 13:24:26

Interesting news Fug, although apart from the ping, i find the state side servers easier to join and load in on. What happens to tents etc when a server is moved? Do they go with it?

Last edited by Loki on Sat 14 Jul - 14:02:55; edited 1 time in total

Loki

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Sat 14 Jul - 14:00:04

i heard that there are files, which safe the user status (tents, vehicles etc) you have to move this files or the server "movement" will eat your stuff

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 14 Jul - 22:39:24

Alright guys, got some news!

The server is being transitioned over to EU (In germany) and it will happen sometime within the next 24 hours :)

It won't effect our current server apparently but may cause a massive downtime of about 2-3 hours whilst they work on it, they only have 20 EU servers so they say the support team there is much quicker and helping and updating servers :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Sat 14 Jul - 23:19:11

yay ping :D
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next