*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet Another Zombie Mod

+40
ukVandal
ULTralViolet.xxx
BXV-[Tr]
F3rit
Sincoza
sugnat
kerrermanisNL
stormy4528
Viglen
Delta
Smurf_cfc
Bullet2Hart
JohnScholten
kopite73
Lt.brad
Xazper
KingPaavo
DanielViros
H.sta
ExeTick
SpaaTTeLi
fillsson
Orford
OnePigeon
Chris_Kampfgurke
Da-Fort
Robskiet
bJN.uk
JToTheDog
SwaggerNL
Voodoo
SirBaconStrips
Jay Scott
Bounty
DeK_Thrasher
Fuggut
Lovvi
Vincent
capitan
Snippers
44 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Yet Another Zombie Mod - Page 12 Empty Re: Yet Another Zombie Mod

Post by Jay Scott Wed 20 Jun - 17:32:00

Yer its fucked!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Wed 20 Jun - 17:32:48

New patch they're working on should fix most things though, don't worry! Wink
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Wed 20 Jun - 17:33:34

Sweet.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Wed 20 Jun - 18:10:13

the best ones are the hatchet/torch amd the thrown items for Z's to inspect AND noise is fixed to stop Z's hearing you from miles away

Current Changelog for 1.7.1.5
* [NEW] Infected raycast for line-of-sight less often (improves performance)
* [FIXED] Infected can see through terrain ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33787 )
* [FIXED] Raycasting being taken from wrong body position (ensured it is from eye level)
* [FIXED] Infected sometimes spawn close to a player (previous check once, now up to ten times)
* [NEW] Infected bodies will despawn after x minute(s) of their death (improves performance)
* [FIXED] Sometimes infected will stand still after loosing line-of-sight ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33715 )
* [FIXED] Can dupe tent's by right clicking (forgot to close the window)
* [FIXED] Poor performance caused by infected search behavior (MAJOR performance increase during closed testing)
* [FIXED] Audibility is far to high (completely rebalanced, in line with how it was in previous updates)
* [FIXED] Can dupe food during cooking if click really fast (now you cannot)
* [FIXED] Hatchet takes up too much room (can now be transferred between toolbelt and primary slot through gear action)
* [NEW] Flashlights can now be packed to toolbelt also (gear action)
* [NEW] New players will spawn with flashlight added to their toolbelt not backpack
* [FIXED] Infected sometimes not inspecting thrown items (they will walk to the location of a noise, 20-40m away)
F3rit
F3rit

Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 20 Jun - 18:19:24

I like the new hotfix, just the zombie hearing me issue, when thats fixed im enjoying the game so far :D

btw, that UK 27 Multiplay server is a new server, thats why we found the car in Stary, we should try hop on that when it comes back up :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Wed 20 Jun - 18:47:29

This is nice to see as you can hear where its going
F3rit
F3rit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 20 Jun - 21:40:27

New hotfix is out :)

Affected addons:
* dayz_code 1.7.1.5
* dayz_equip 1.3.3
* dayz_weapons 1.3.2

Developer's Note:
* A designation of [NEW] doesn't necessarily mean a new feature, 4chan, it means a change in operation not directly related to a bug. Could be for better performance or rebalancing.

Changelog:
* [NEW] Infected raycast for line-of-sight less often (improves performance)
* [FIXED] Infected can see through terrain ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33787 )
* [FIXED] Raycasting being taken from wrong body position (ensured it is from eye level)
* [FIXED] Infected sometimes spawn close to a player (previous check once, now up to ten times)
* [NEW] Infected bodies will despawn after 5 minutes of their death (improves performance)
* [FIXED] Sometimes infected will stand still after loosing line-of-sight ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33715 )
* [FIXED] Can dupe tent's by right clicking (forgot to close the window)
* [FIXED] Poor performance caused by infected search behavior (MAJOR performance increase during closed testing)
* [FIXED] Audibility is far to high (completely rebalanced, in line with how it was in previous updates)
* [FIXED] Can dupe food during cooking if click really fast (now you cannot)
* [FIXED] Trying to pick up a hatchet would create fake ammo (now will not)
* [FIXED] Hatchet takes up too much room (can now be transferred between toolbelt and primary slot through gear action)
* [REVERT] Hatchet now collected as an Item (toolbelt) and can be equipped to primary (gear action)
* [NEW] Flashlights can now be packed to toolbelt also (gear action)
* [NEW] New players will spawn with flashlight added to their toolbelt not backpack
* [FIXED] Infected sometimes not inspecting thrown items (they will walk to the location of a noise, 20-40m away)
* [FIXED] Unlimited Infected spawning (now has a cooldown enabled so it won't spawn too many at once)
* [FIXED] Melee weapon sounds non-existent/terrible (now has placeholder sounds)
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Wed 20 Jun - 22:45:09

Okay, tomorrow night I will need someone to come over and rescue me - my tractor kind of exploded tonight and I've got some gear that I'd rather not lose... Over in Pushtoshka, on the Western side of the town, got blood bag and epipen in my bag. Would be very appreciative if someone could make there way over there for tomorrow night... :)

*cough* found a PP-19 SD *cough*
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Wed 20 Jun - 23:02:59

BJ I would be more impressed if you found AA-12 Razz

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovvi Wed 20 Jun - 23:44:10

bJN.uk wrote:Okay, tomorrow night I will need someone to come over and rescue me - my tractor kind of exploded tonight and I've got some gear that I'd rather not lose... Over in Pushtoshka, on the Western side of the town, got blood bag and epipen in my bag. Would be very appreciative if someone could make there way over there for tomorrow night... :)

Man up and face the death. Even Xazper lost his month old char
Lovvi
Lovvi

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Wed 20 Jun - 23:51:20

Am on the east coast, ill head over in the morning.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Thu 21 Jun - 1:04:37

Bad news, I got shot at NW airfield XD had s**t tonnes of stuff lol :D was a laugh.

Restarted on the south coast, they have defo fixed the bug for zombies seeing you, however, its really hard to get them off your tale now and you lag like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck when they are trying to find you, its wierd but its good still :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by bJN.uk Thu 21 Jun - 15:07:01

Lovvi wrote:
bJN.uk wrote:Okay, tomorrow night I will need someone to come over and rescue me - my tractor kind of exploded tonight and I've got some gear that I'd rather not lose... Over in Pushtoshka, on the Western side of the town, got blood bag and epipen in my bag. Would be very appreciative if someone could make there way over there for tomorrow night... :)

Man up and face the death. Even Xazper lost his month old char

f**k you, part timer!lol Another one of the rarest guns in the game, don't want to see it go missing Yet Another Zombie Mod - Page 12 879428
bJN.uk
bJN.uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 22 Jun - 2:54:03

Just a heads up for the boyz, We got a new noob! name is Marcel from Missouri "i think" Was abit weary at first but he is cool. We went up to the NE air and he showed me how to farm.. we got a decent amount of stuff back to camp tonight but it wasn't easy!

- While we was farming loot Marcel spotted two bandits on the ridge south of the ATC.. he shot at one and i shot at the other shots were flying everywere! i got 2 rounds into the face of the first dude and he got one into my leg! i fell back around the corner and patched up, then i noticed i had a bandit kill!! i shout one down one down. then bang bang bang! marcel is dead.. i hold my ground for about 5mins until i hear the 2nd bandit in the distance killing Z's don't no what gun he had but it was loud as f**k and rapid!! f**k its 3 in the morning BED!!!!!!!!

We got 3 ATV's now also. Speak 2moz Razz
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Fri 22 Jun - 8:26:44

yea last night was a blast. to many close calls and alot of survivor shooting.
its was nice to see so many of us on a server and working together to own our area of the map.
F3rit
F3rit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 22 Jun - 13:16:26

I dunno, last night was good, me and scotty got pissed off alot because we kept dying XD but we had a bit toooooo many survivors for the communication. We need to start thinking about changing channels with people we are going off with but then switching back before you get to camp cos we nearly shot eachother, I didn't know where my car was and I panicked trying to pack s**t up to leave and everyone got annoyed at one another XD

Other than that, I need to get a new backpack :(
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 22 Jun - 13:24:22

Fug i got a large cayote last night and a M4A1 SD lots of guns back at camp with an alice in one of the quads! all is good am waiting for the sun to come up then going farming again! i can't believe we have never done this sh!t its amazing to get lots of loot. Get on youngin!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 22 Jun - 13:33:51

:O WTMF!

I logged in this morning at half 10 everything was at camp.. i just logged back in and everything has gone!! Wire, Tank traps, Truck's, Quads, cars.. EVERYTHING!!!!!!! ??????????
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Fri 22 Jun - 13:47:48

we need to park the vehicles far from base. we have all our eggs in one basket instead of scattering them around. i still recon that the bus and tractor where from the guys who parked the zodiac up north.

the white truck was on the hill like a beacon and ural is easier to see than the bus.
F3rit
F3rit

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Fri 22 Jun - 13:48:57

are the tents there? maybe server restart issue?
F3rit
F3rit

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Fri 22 Jun - 14:19:52

it was f3rit. just need a restart and it will be fine.

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Fri 22 Jun - 14:22:48

Nice I still think we should park the vehicles apart . Some the west in the other clearing and some alittle north away from the tents
F3rit
F3rit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 22 Jun - 15:22:20

By spreading things further there is more chance of players stumbling on them, Keeping it tight means they need to walk right up on it. If they do find the camp there in for a insta boner lol
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Fri 22 Jun - 15:26:31

Problem is the camp is in a very obvious position. It's an ideal camp site, which makes it a terrible camp site. It would be the first place I'd look for a camp in that area of the map.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Fri 22 Jun - 15:36:44

yea what do you think of GIS's old site? or do you have a better one your hiding from us :)
F3rit
F3rit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 22 Jun - 17:41:05

Am not leaving this camp me Razz even if it gets found ill find new s**t and keep defending it xD
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 23 Jun - 0:55:30

Hey dudes!

Just been talking with some mates and clan members and we were thinking about chipping in somethin for our own DayZ server, will be marked with NwA but its clearly only donational, if you don't want to that's fine.

We'll be talking about it on Sunday at around 19:00-ish or whenever we have plenty of people online. The server we plan to get is around 50 players (Max) and will cost around £48 monthly, but if we can pay for it 1/4ly if enough people donate for it that would be cool, but mainly only for 1 month to try it out maybe.

So all we need to do is raise £48 and me and my friend are willing to put that in, but if anyone else wants to throw in a £1 or 2, then it'll easily scratch it off for us :)

Will meet on sunday! :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 23 Jun - 1:42:15

Logged on and checked to see if our camp was there, and ta daa it was there.

However, one tent has been flattened?

All the tents were full apart from 1, the trucks are fine, pick up is fine and quads. Just a lil' strange a tent is flat lol.

All is okay :)
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Sat 23 Jun - 7:07:41

but who ever moved the bus left the lights on so i have just run down and turned them off
F3rit
F3rit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 23 Jun - 8:53:47

Marcel flatten'd the tent when trying out the pedal bike. He placed an Mk 48 in the tent next to it to make up for it.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Sun 24 Jun - 7:08:19

logged in this morning and the bus is gone, but everything else is still there.
F3rit
F3rit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sun 24 Jun - 10:50:23

Gotta do the morning SSS then ill pop onski xD
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Sun 24 Jun - 14:41:08

How do you f**king install this mod without problems FFS !! It's been two days since i bought combined operations but stupid mod won't let me play it !!
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by stormy4528 Sun 24 Jun - 23:27:41

holy f**k i've missed a lot...
stormy4528
stormy4528
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Mon 25 Jun - 0:02:06

Were at battle with another clan atm! sh!t is crazy! time to find another server i think.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Mon 25 Jun - 2:23:59

Exe. is. a. legend!

He got our truck back XD

well amazing haha :D so we got a bicycle, offroader and the Ural back! I mean, yeah I died, but I'm back on track :) he took 4 of them down and got it lol :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Mon 25 Jun - 2:37:44

enyoy the read... I wont be able to read that Razz

killed 4 7thcav or friends guys at berezino.

first guy: I saw him running around berezino hospital and I sneaked up to a construction place right next to the hospital and I saw him going around to the backside of hospital so I gave him 4 bullets in his head and shoulders. (still want my bullets back.)

after a paus for 5-10min, I was shaking like an earth quake of all the adrenalin Razz I came back to the server. and got up on berezino hospital roof top.

2+3 guy: I heard 2 guys from 7thcav talking (arma 2 direct coms)in the super market right next to it. little that they know I could hear EVERYTHING, and I was laying down with 3rd person and watching over the small egde on the roof and just waiting.

when one guy made the suggestion, lets get out of here. and the 3rd guy agreed to it. and they checked around for me and I was still waiting. and I saw the first guy with good gear (I guess MK48 or M240b). I shoot him 3 times in shoulders and head. and his dead.

second guy inside the supermarket decided to try to take me out from a tiny window. (I could only see his head and very little from his shoulder.) and I fired before he fired on me. and I manage to get him down but he didnt die..
After a few seconds after a fast relog (think I got every zombie within 300 meters on me.) I decided to go in and finnish the last guy off. little that I know is that he was waiting for me (he had reflexes as a old lady) and I managed to get 3 burst shots into him (9 bullets = super dead) and he managed to kill me aswell.

4th guy: I spawned in at krutoy cap and ran up to berezino again and I was ignoring all the zombies on the way. after a 10minute run I got back to the place I killed all those guys. and I saw a 4th survivor in there with a dubbel barrel shotgun (damn loud weapon). he asked me if I was friendly and I said yes (ofcourse Im not friendly), and he helped me kill a few zombies so I could get a weapon from my dead body. (FN FAL with iron sight). and I killed a few zombies to prove to him that Im friendly. when there was almost no zombies left I killed him aswell and I got away from there.

and fugg already said what I took from them Razz OUR GREEN URAL TRUCK!:D

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Mon 25 Jun - 7:02:39

how did they get our truck. have they found our camp already?
F3rit
F3rit

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Mon 25 Jun - 7:07:55

just logged on and all the tents are flat and everything is gone
F3rit
F3rit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Mon 25 Jun - 10:39:13

Yet Another Zombie Mod - Page 12 5030540

xD
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet2Hart Mon 25 Jun - 10:40:24

i used to play in 7th cav domination server all the time Neutral
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by F3rit Mon 25 Jun - 11:03:09

Where is everything now =)
F3rit
F3rit

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Mon 25 Jun - 11:56:04

Yup ferit, what happened was, our camp was discovered by whom I believe was a bad decision to trust someone we didn't know XD but anyways, 2 people raided our camp, stole my white car and drove off, so we packed everything up and made a convoy to the north.

When we got the north, we set everything up, took us a good hour or so, then everyone began to leave and do there own thing and log off.

I watched football then came back and said "guys wheres our stuff" turns out, BJN just logged out and then logged in and all the stuff was gone, so they must have been approx 2-3 people to take 3 vehicles. Luckily, I saw the offroader was well hidden and wasn't stolen so I only managed to recover that.

in the space of 5 mins, all the cars were empty and I put them in the tents, so the fact they squished them and didn't see the offroader means our weapons tent must be fine cos that was next to the offroader, so lets just hope they pop back up

Your question to where everything is: the bicycle, truck and offroader are hidden in a place me and Exe know about, he'll tell ya :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Mon 25 Jun - 14:35:01

On which server are you guys playing?
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Mon 25 Jun - 15:34:32

BXV-[Tr] wrote:On which server are you guys playing?
Usually US 39
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTralViolet.xxx Wed 27 Jun - 23:14:45

am i tick i cant figure out how to install or download this :(
ULTralViolet.xxx
ULTralViolet.xxx

Registration date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Wed 27 Jun - 23:20:04

Not only you matey. It took a good 2 days for me to install it.
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Thu 28 Jun - 1:29:39

Gang up on snipps lol :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Thu 28 Jun - 15:48:19

Just found a bus :D
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Thu 28 Jun - 22:26:09

"This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction. You cannot play on this server."
on evry server!
nobody knows what to do...
tried to register with dayz forum... access key does not arrive... cant send anything to staff...

stupid game hates me!
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next